Admission

How To Apply For Admission (Ist Year)

80% seats filled by Centralised Admission Process (CAP) remaining 20% seats are filled at institute level. After the notification of Director, Technical Education Mumbai office.

Application And Documents Required

No application will be considered unless it accompanies the attested copies of the following documents.

(A) FOR ALL CANDIDATES
1. True copy statement of marks and certificates of passing the qualifying exam.
2. School/Institute Leaving certificate of the institution last attended.
3. Statements of marks H.S.C./M.C.V.C. Whenever applicable.
4. Certificate of passing Intermediate grade drawing examination whenever applicable.
5. Father’s/Mother’s domicile certificate if the candidate has not Learnt SSC for 2 preceding academic years from school locator in Maharastra.

(B) FOR CANDIDATES BELONGING TO BACKWARD CLASSES
1. Caste Certificate issued by S.D.O.
2. Certificate issued by the competent authority stating that the candidate’s parent does not belong to creamy layer, as per the relevant orders of the Government.

(C) FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE NOT PASSED QUALIFYING EXAMINATION FROM MAHARASTRA STATE
Domicile certificate in respect of his father/mother as per rule A-2(C)

(D) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE CHILDREN OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
1. Transfer order showing the date of transfer.
2. Copies of the certificate attached to the application form should be attested by the principal of the School/Institute of a Gazetted officer or Special Executive Magistrate. Original Certificates will have to be produced at the time of scrutiny of the application before the admission committee.
3. Application for admission will not be considered unless it is :
a> properly and completely filled in.
b> Accompanied by attested copies of the requisite certificates in support of the claims made in the application.
c> Received in the office on or before the last date and time.
d> The application or any of the certificates received after the last date prescribed for this purpose shall not be entertined.

General Information

1. A consolidated merit list based on the marks obtained at the qualifying examination i.e. X std shall be prepared to arrange all applicant irrespective of cast or category in the order of merit list shall be exhibited on the notice board.

2. Admission will be considered on merit and with reference to choice of courses indicated by the candidates at the time of admission subject to reservation of seat and priorities in rules.

3. In case the candidate for whom the admission is offered fails to take admission the candidate loses his claim and that seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list subject to observance of quota reserved for backward classes.

4. After filling up all the seats in all course; a waiting list based on merit shall be drawn for backward classes as well as open category candidate for considering any eventual vacancy.

 

©2018 V.Y.W.S. Polytechnic, Badnera, Design & Develop By: ThinkCode Technologies Pvt. Ltd.